Are you letting go of the PAST and healing properly?
Have you healed from all you have been through? Are you still carrying around the residue of PAST pains, hurts, disappointments, etc.?
How can you tell if you are carrying residue from the PAST?
1. Every conversation is about you.
2. You find hurt or offense in every conversation.
3. You continually bring up persons or conversations from your PAST.
4. You cannot move forward.
5. (Fill in the blank…)
If you find yourself in any of the scenarios above, here are some steps to help you:
1. Admit you are still hurt.
2. Acknowledge those things that still affect your forward movement.
3. Accept that you are still in the healing process.
4. Actively seek help through prayer and Godly counsel.
Letting go of the PAST and healing from your PAST is not easy. Many things will come up that will hold you right where you are and hinder your forward progress.
Would you like to…
A. Let go of your PAST
B. Heal from those things that continually return and keep you enmeshed in your PAST?
Do you need a “Let Go of the PAST” coach? One of the best places to start is here with the book, “How To Get Over Yourself and Let Go of the PAST!”
Order today from our products page here: http://drillsergeantoflife.com/products/
Please send me your comments, questions, or suggestions on PAST issues you want to see presented in our blog. I look forward to hearing from you!
Until next time… Be encouraged! The BEST is yet to come!
Beatrice Bruno, The Drill Sergeant of Life